David Frahm's Reviews > Approaching the Swingularity: Tales of Swinging & Polyamory in Paradise

Approaching the Swingularity by Cooper S. Beckett

bookshelves: preview-copy

Cooper does it again with another wonderful book following the adventures of Ryan, Jenn, Bruce, and Paige, as well as a whole slew of new characters. The cast, on vacation at Aphrodite's Resort and Spa, goes through a great deal of intense situations, as places like this are wont to create. Each character gets a chance to grow and evolve in their own way, and while sometimes it definitely left me cringing (not from the writing, but more from having made some of those same very human mistakes myself), it was wonderful and full of a lot of insight.

All of the characters, while distinct, are relatable both emotionally and intellectually. Watching each of them take the time to work through their own issues is beautiful, as you can tell that they each have a ton of room to grow and blossom. Watching those stories grow and unfold is beautiful. I would definitely recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Approaching the Swingularity.

Finished Reading