Nicole's Reviews > Unsteady

Unsteady by Jillian Anselmi

You first meet these characters in When the Storm Ends.
Jillian provides enough back story this can easily be read as a standalone novel.
What would you do if you came face to face with pure evil?
How would you deal with feelings of being broken and scarred thinking you may never be yourself again?
Follow Brody and Delani on their journey back to each other.

This is a story about finding the strength to go on after the unspeakable happens. It's about healing as individuals and as a couple. It's about Brody being supportive and understanding and showing Lani unconditional love when she only sees herself as broken and scarred.
Brody looks past that and knows his sassy girl is in there somewhere. " You are the girl I was meant to fall in love with" It doesn't get much better than this Alpha big hearted cowboy. He will steal your heart.
Delani has been through hell and back . She is so much stronger than she thinks she is. You will be rooting for this girl to get her happily ever after.

Taryn and Dom what more do I need to say? Everyone should have friends like them and the comic relief will have you crying .

This book is suspenseful, romantic and emotional. I could not put it down. I know you won't be able to either. I love all the words Jillian Anselmi. Thank you for another amazing read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unsteady.

Finished Reading