Fabi's Reviews > On Point

On Point by Annabeth Albert

20663288

bookshelves: mm-romance-gay-lit, published-2017, kindle

On Point is my favorite in the series so far because TWO Navy SEALS. Yes, I'm shallow like that. ;-)

Seriously, how can anyone resist a romance with two big, tough, 30 y.o. MEN. Not me. I'm not that strong.

This friends to lovers story had enough UST and heat on a big king size bed to make a fire extinguisher a necessity.

Plus we got an action and suspense SEAL heart stopping scene. My inner 12 y.o. boy liked that part best.

I really liked this book. Especially compared with the last one which wasn't my favorite.

As usual, I'm taking a star off for excessive typos.

I'm also going to make one complaint. I always seem to like one MC better than the other in Albert's books. I always have to remind myself, in spite of their physical description, that I'm not reading F/M romance. It's in their thoughts, actions and reactions that I have a problem differentiating between her M/M romance and a typical F/M romance set of characters. I don't typically have this problem with other M/M romance books and I wish I didn't with these.

In spite of that, I do still enjoy this series.

3.5 stars and looking forward to the next one.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Point.

April 19, 2017 – Shelved
April 19, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
June 11, 2017 – Started Reading
June 12, 2017 –
49.0% "I keep expecting the story to take a downturn. But I can honestly say I've loved it so far. Wayyy better than the last book."
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: mm-romance-gay-lit
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: published-2017
June 13, 2017 – Shelved as: kindle
June 13, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time Great review Fabi! It was my favorite in the series too!

Santy Fabs! That was a great review! I really need to begin this series

Fabi Thanks J. Thanks Santy. xoxo

message 4: by Diana (last edited Jun 13, 2017 05:28PM) (new)

Diana Terrific review, Fabi. You had me at 2 Navy SEALS!!

Fabi Ha! Too true. Di. Too true.