R.H. Tucker's Reviews > Happily ​Ever After

Happily ​Ever After by Kelly Oram

bookshelves: favorites, read-in-2017
Read 2 times. Last read April 14, 2017 to April 16, 2017.

5 STARS!!

I love, love, LOVE, "Happily Ever After". I can't say it's better than the first one, but I think's very close. Like, VERY CLOSE.

I didn't feel like this one was as funny or had the same witty banter as the first, but I felt it definitely held much more emotional struggle in it. Picking up just one week after "Cinder & Ella" was a pleasant surprise for me, as I assumed this book would pick up months or even a year later. Glad I was wrong about that, because it made everything about their relationship still seem so fresh because, well, it was.

More steamy moments in HEA than in C&E, but nothing that crosses the line, IMO. It felt like a natural progression. I've seen some reviews criticism the book for this, but I discovered Oram with the Jamie Baker Series and the Supernaturals series, so I'm not sure how her other books are. This one was another great read for me!

I'm secretly hoping for a Scotty spin-off, but who knows. Either way, I'll be reading her next book. Plus I still have her back catalog to go through!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happily ​Ever After.

Finished Reading