H.B. Jasick's Reviews > Ruckus

Ruckus by L.J. Shen

41915716

Holy HotHole!
I went straight into this book after reading Vicious, and it did not ease my epic book hangover, at all...In fact it made it worse! These Hotholes will steal your heart and your sanity. Everything you assume about the story is probably wrong, and it remains that way until the last few chapters. There is so much tragedy just waiting to happen, and there's nothing you can do about it! I may have caught myself shrieking at the book in specific parts...Despite the massive amount of sadness present within these pages, there is,also, a decent amount of laugh out loud moments. Dean is a total guy. The things he says will have you rolling your eyes, because you can totally picture a guy like him thinking her really pulled those words off. This couple was weird, but in a completely adorable way. The characters are addictive and they keep you constantly wanting more. This the first series, and the third book, that I have read by this author. She has cemented herself as one of my favorite authors. I might as well put her name on my bank account, because I plan on handing over my money for all her other books in the future. LOVED THIS BOOK! I will be telling everyone about this book! The cover is totally hot too!

I Review for #TheUnratedBookshelf & The Sweet Spot Sisterhood
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ruckus.

April 15, 2017 – Shelved