Katy's Reviews > Finding Chloe

Finding Chloe by Tracy Sharp

Aug 10, 2011

bookshelves: ebook
Recommended to Katy by: Tracy Sharp
Recommended for: fans of thrillers, action/adventure, kick-butt heroines

Please Note: I read and reviewed this book in September 2011 from a copy I won in a giveaway. All opinions are my own.

About the Book: Leah Ryan is back in book 2 of the Leah Ryan Mysteries series. She is approached by a young man who says he is searching for his girlfriend, Chloe – Chloe was a stripper and has disappeared and he says the cops aren’t looking for her very hard as a result. He is afraid she might be dead, or worse. Leah, of course, can’t resist a challenge, so sets out to start investigating, although the thought that she is going into danger again causes Callahan to break things off with her. She turns to her old friend Jack, who helps in her investigations. However, almost right away, the threats start. Someone doesn’t want Chloe found, and they’re willing to kill to keep their secrets.

My Thoughts: This book has even faster action and more adrenaline than the first book; I didn’t think it was possible. Leah keeps moving forward at lightning speed, despite everything that is thrown at her to try to stop her. I didn’t notice any plot holes in this book, but there were a few more typos and missing words. It was still remarkably clean compared to a lot of other books out on the market today. Tracy Sharp has created some really compelling characters and I’m enjoying these books immensely. Book 3, “Dirty Business,” is next on my list to read. Highly recommended!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finding Chloe.

August 10, 2011 – Shelved