Ky's Reviews > On Point

On Point by Annabeth Albert

bookshelves: arc, arc-from-author, read-2017

Another 5-star book by Annabeth Albert!

This is Maddox and Ben's story. They have been best friends and teammates for more than a decade, but are also attracted to each other, so they have to decide if being together is worth risking their friendship.

However, this isn't the only thing that's been going on in their lives. After a mission that had them fighting to survive, Maddox decides it's time for some changes in his life. He wants to start doing things that make him happy instead of always trying to please the people around him.

A lot of things are going on with physical therapy, a potential relationship between them and Maddox's new start in life and at first everything is perfect but secrets and conversations that needed to be had but "somehow" got derailed complicate things.

Friends-to-lovers is one of my favorite tropes, so I was very excited to read Maddox and Ben's story and I wasn't at all disappointed. It had everything I wanted. They struggled, they were awkward with each other, they were shy, happy, excided, determined, in love. They went through a lot of emotions and stages in order to reach their HEA.

This is the third book in the Out of Uniform series and even though the characters from the previous books do make appearances, it can be read as a standalone without a problem.

* An ARC of this book was kindly provided to me by the author, Annabeth Albert, in exchange for an honest review. *

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Point.

April 15, 2017 – Started Reading
April 15, 2017 – Shelved
April 17, 2017 – Finished Reading
April 18, 2017 – Shelved as: arc
May 3, 2017 – Shelved as: arc-from-author
October 20, 2017 – Shelved as: read-2017

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Virginia Cavanillas Great review, sweets! Perfect write up!
And thank my lovely for helping me with my doubts at first!
xx

message 2: by Ky (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ky Thanks honey. And no problem at all. I'm happy that you kept reading and you enjoyed the story :-)