Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)'s Reviews > Seduced by Sin

Seduced by Sin by Kris Rafferty

bookshelves: arcs

Seduced By Sin is sexy, suspenseful and full of action and intrigue. Caleb is a bad guy turned good working undercover for the FBI to bring down a crime lord. In order to take down said crime lord, Caleb targets his daughter and deliberately sets out to get in good with her at her engagement party. Yep, engagement party, but not one she's aware of. Her father has set up an arranged marriage for her and the men who are "bidding" to take their place as her husband and her father's successor are all at the party.

The heat between Caleb and Francesca is scorching hot and the relationship they fall into will keep you on the edge of your seat. She has no idea he's using her and lying to her, or that he's undercover. Just as she has no idea who her father really is. She is a little too naive for my taste, but she's smart and smart heroines are something I always appreciate. Caleb is an interesting guy. He's tough and not used to communicating his feelings, indeed, he doesn't seem to have many, other than a need for vengeance and doing the right thing. So, his feelings for Francesca are inconvenient for a man trying to do his job. And knowing he will only end up hurting her when the truth comes out is not easy for him. I do like how out of his element he seems to be at the end, but I think Francesca forgives him a little too easily. She should have made him grovel, A LOT, then maybe, just maybe, she could have forgiven him and taken him back.

If you like romantic suspense, especially steamy romantic suspense, I highly recommend you pick up Seduced By Sin now.

I received an ARC through NetGalley for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seduced by Sin.

Finished Reading