Michelle's Reviews > Tease

Tease by Ella Frank

Apr 13, 2017

bookshelves: 2017, ella-frank, m-m-romance, arc, contemporary, contemporary-romance, part-of-a-series, may-2017
Read 2 times. Last read May 9, 2017.

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 81e6058a8cbb222a54bbc3d2a36e36_zpsvqsuoevk.gif

My favorite boys and couple are back!!! Cue in the fan girl screams, glitter and confetti!!! For all you readers, who don’t know who I am talking about then you must be living under a rock. Yes, Ella Frank’s boys, Logan & Tate are back.

When we last left off with Logan & Tate, they were at that stage in their relationship with the happily ever after. So when Ella decided to treat her readers to Tease she allowed readers to see what happened to these beloved two four years later. So think of this book as somewhat as an extended epilogue novel, which I love so much. Since I don’t want to spoil the story line for the readers, Ella allows readers to see that the love that Logan and Tate have for each other is stronger than ever but like any normal couple, their busy lives can take a toll. As we watch Logan & Tate navigate their relationship, we see them try to balance work and life.

Since Tease was one of those reads that I inhaled, I will just say that Ella Frank once again treats her readers to a passionate, intense, smart, sexy, and scorching hot romance. The writing as always was raw and profound. So if you are looking for a couple that has heat and heart then I suggest you better get to know Logan & Tate.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg Ella Frank

photo goodreads_zpsqkmj4xhi.png  photo facebook_zpservm9hwu.png  photo twitter_zpsej9wbgnz.png  photo instagram_zpsmgarmzby.png  photo networked-blogs_zpswmifyr5u.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tease.

Finished Reading