Douglas Meeks's Reviews > Snared

Snared by Jennifer Estep

Well where do we start? First thing, if you can have a series that has gotten to book #16, you have to have done something right, publishers don't stick with books that don't sell. Gin is most likely the most consistently bloody and violent heroine you will ever read about while still having a heart of gold for the weak and loyal to her friends beyond all reason. So even though she wants to devote full time to The Circle, when a young girl is missing Gin has to make that a priority with some twists you don't expect (and a couple you can see coming)

This book was a bit harder to review because it got stuck a time or two and I felt she was cursed with temporary stupidity to get the plot moved along. Thing is though, the story was addicting and kept me glued to the pages, I would hit one of these "She ain't that stupid" moments and then just move on with the story but it was distracting.

We have started searching out The Circle in earnest and she has at least one of them in her sights but things get complicated and Tucker seems to be a real enigma and I hope he does not get so evil we can't like him just a bit.

Bottom line: Great story, good plot, some stumbles in keeping Gin consistent, really good ending and we get to know a bit more about the night her family died. Hang on folks, this ride is not over.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Snared.

Finished Reading
April 12, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Hello! Before I start this series I would like to know few things?
Does this series has romance?
Does it have love triangles?
Is there cheating?
Does one of the love interests dies and the we get a new one?
Does the heroine ever gets raped?
Does it changes love interest for any reason?
I would really like to know this things.

Douglas Meeks Has romance but it takes a few books to get going

Been awhile but if there was a love triangle it was very short lived (not sure there was one and nobody died)

No rape

First few books have one love interest and it changes to another which I thought worked out quite nicely BUT you certainly don't want to start with this book, reading them in order is pretty much a requirement. Novellas can be skipped but I read most of them and they were good.

message 3: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Thanks

message 4: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Do you remember in which books the love interest changes?

message 5: by Sofia (new)

Sofia And could you tell me who is her boyfriend right now?
Has this series ended?

message 6: by Sofia (new)

Sofia Did she ever have sex with the other guy?

Douglas Meeks The series has not ended