Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky)'s Reviews > A Thousand Nights

A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston

bookshelves: 3-and-4-star-books, bitchin-female-protagonist, fantasy, favorites

I have written a review for this twice and it keep showing up as tbr aarrrggghhhhh!

It's bloody good. That's all I'm writing this time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Thousand Nights.

2017 – Started Reading
2017 – Finished Reading
April 12, 2017 – Shelved
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: 3-and-4-star-books
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: bitchin-female-protagonist
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: fantasy
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) Haha yup. Not going thru that frustration again. And I guarantee this one will stick lol

message 2: by Diane (new)

Diane Wallace haha...nice

message 3: by Chan (new)

Chan LOL

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) On my page right now it is showing this update as "Lauren rated a book 4 stars" but it is still showing up as "want to read" with "rate this book" whhyyyyyy?????

message 5: by L A i N E Y (new)

L A i N E Y Sorry for that Lauren! GR can be weird at a lot of times! But 'Bloody good' sufficed, i feel :)

message 6: by Brenda (new)

Brenda H Lauren - it sounds like you may have 2 separate books on your shelves (I had that problem with 2 different editions). One would show as read but the other as want to read.

message 7: by Brenda (new)

Brenda H I just looked - you have 1 edition that you put on in April 2017 that has been rated and 1 edition that was put on in August 2016

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) Brenda wrote: "I just looked - you have 1 edition that you put on in April 2017 that has been rated and 1 edition that was put on in August 2016"

How do I solve this/ fix it?

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) l a i n e y wrote: "Sorry for that Lauren! GR can be weird at a lot of times! But 'Bloody good' sufficed, i feel :)"

Ha thx lainey

I tried to add " read" to the other editions but it keeps reverting back to TBR.

Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) Fixed it! Thanks Brenda xx

Still doesn't explain where my other reviews went though :'(

message 12: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Oh I hate when that happens! I'm glad you liked it!
I love that cover :)

message 13: by Brenda (new)

Brenda H Lauren (Shakespeare & Whisky) wrote: "Brenda wrote: "I just looked - you have 1 edition that you put on in April 2017 that has been rated and 1 edition that was put on in August 2016"

I tried to add " read" to the other editions but i..."

Glad to help. it's annoying when that happens. When it happened to me, I had to pick one for the rating and review and simply delete the other (since I didn't actually have 2 books or even 2 editions)

message 14: by Eliza (new)

Eliza Bloody good is enough for Me! Off to read 😊