Xavier Neal's Reviews > Gangster

Gangster by Sapphire Knight

Great read if....you enjoy mob/mafia/crime stories, hot scenes, fast story lines, and an HEA.

Side Note: Sapphire...Oh when she does crime, she creates a crime world you can't help but be swept away in. I like the vibe of her characters, their bonds, and the lengths they are willing to go to. I liked the limits and the unusual time frame of actions she pushed with this book. Not insta life per say, but not the courting process we are used too. While I had moments where I yelled and wished things would've lasted longer, my only real upset by the entire thing was how shortly after the plot twist everything ended. I was left wanting more and to see them together further. At first I was quite upset by it but then I realized it was brilliant in it's own way. YOU are left to decide the fate in your head. YOU are left with the pieces to build more and let your imagination run away, all while getting the answers you needed. It was a great read for me. I was excited the entire way through. Hope there is more in this universe for me to read soon. *Sings* "I need a gangstaaaaaa....."

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gangster.

April 11, 2017 – Started Reading
April 11, 2017 – Shelved
April 11, 2017 –
3.0% "hahaha pound town.

Nice..."
April 13, 2017 –
14.0% "To ride or die with me....."
April 13, 2017 –
37.0% "loving this chapter quotes..."
86.0% "motherfucker...."