Lost in a Book's Reviews > Love on a Wing and a Prayer

Love on a Wing and a Prayer by T.A. Webb

bookshelves: j-enlightening, 2017-books, freeeeee, pilots-unf

4.5 Stars

Alright Ya’ll I put together a to-do list after reading this book. It doesn't have to be completed in this order but it definitely needs to be done.

1. Find a hot gay pilot with aviators(a must) and keep him forever and ever.
2. Stalk the flight deck of all the Air Craft Carriers in my town. (Thank goodness I live in a Navy town)
3. Ask my dad to pay upcoming therapy bills because he was in the military and has already retired. This has robbed me of my opportunity to fully appreciate ALL that the fine military men have to offer.
4. Stalk T.A. Webb until I have the next book about Gio and Alex in my hand.
5. Rinse and Repeat

I couldn’t help but be so excited and giddy while reading this book. I just wanted to clap my hands together and say HERCULES! HERCULES! Men in uniforms are my J.A.M! Don’t worry, I don’t discriminate…I like all uniforms. Doctor scrubs? yep! Marine dress blues? Ooh Rah! Hockey Jersey and Pads? Yes Please! Mechanics Coveralls? Absolutely! Pilots though? *shudder* They are my kryptonite.

Chuck and Davey were on FIRE. They had a great friendship and smoking’ chemistry.
“Flopping backward, Chuck groaned. “Shut up man. I’m raw from all the self-abuse.” He laughed. “So, the question is, what are we gonna do about it?

photo tribute_zpsnqomb1zb.jpeg

In the military world they were alone in the sea of people. I never considered myself to have even a little bit of poetry in me, but something about this guy did it for me. Made me want to be more, think deeper, try harder. He was…magic” *swoon*

Let’s talk about Gio, shall we? Mr. my “member” is 3/4 of my body weight. We have been TEASED with Gio and Alex and I demand a follow through. It's like Pavlov's Dog, you can't put the thought in front of my eyes without getting a Pavlovian response. *wink wink* Gio was an awesome support system for Davey and Chuck.
"I love you two homos. Not that there’s anything wrong with it. Hell, you can put me in the middle of you two any night and I’d feel safe.”

“Gio slapped me on the shoulder and said, “Hell, if somebody looked at me like you look at him, I wouldn’t care if they had an outie instead of an innie.”
SEE….SEEEEEEEEEE. *Begins stalking author*

This was so freakin’ good. My only complaint is that it wasn’t a full length novel. *Sigh*

Ty J! (this put you way ahead in the count)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love on a Wing and a Prayer.

April 10, 2017 – Shelved
April 10, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
April 10, 2017 – Shelved as: j-enlightening
April 11, 2017 – Started Reading
April 12, 2017 –
25.0% ""Only to run into Mr. Handsome again about five minutes later, when he passed by my open door with his duffel and opened the stateroom directly across from me." *giddily claps hands together*"
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-books
April 12, 2017 – Shelved as: freeeeee
April 12, 2017 – Finished Reading
May 30, 2017 – Shelved as: pilots-unf

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

R * A Reader Obsessed * Fab review! Men in uniform are definitely too hard to resist!!