Megan ~The Never Ending Book Basket's Reviews > Real Good Love

Real Good Love by Meghan March

This was an incredible conclusion to this duet. It had everything I fell in love with in the first book, and just made me love it all even more. It was bursting with that wonderful and distinctive charm Logan and Banner share, it had their fire bursting from every single page, and it had all the feels they were sharing that just had me loving those two with all that I had. From the very first page until the very last, I was hooked so completely into what Meghan March created in this book with this couple. With the perfect blend of adrenaline pumping moments, romantic heat, and the best amount of feels, Real Good Love was everything I needed in the conclusion to Banner and Logan's story.

This book picks up right where Real Good Man left off and keeps the amazing pace that book set with Banner and Logan. This story continues everything those two shared, while also weaving in the best amount of intensity into the events that surround those two. With the best mixture of mystery, suspense, romance, and heat, this book had me consumed in every single word of what Logan and Banner were sharing together. Their heat, their back and forth, and the sass and charm those two had in spades had me loving every word of this conclusion with them.

My heart melted through every word, I think I blushed through any moment that Banner and Logan were together, and the more I read, the more I loved every bit of what these two share together. It was everything I needed and wanted for them, and it invested me even more in what those two share.

If you loved the first book in this duet, you will love this one. It's the best parts of them and then some, and it will show you just what can happen when you have a real good love.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Real Good Love.

Quotes Megan Liked

Meghan March
“If you feel half of what I’m feeling, then you’re so in love with me, you wouldn’t notice if she twerked on your dick in the middle of church.”
Meghan March, Real Good Love