Patricia Lopes's Reviews > If You Dare

If You Dare by Kresley Cole

Aug 09, 2011

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If You Dare.

August 9, 2011 – Shelved
October 17, 2012 – Started Reading
October 17, 2012 –
page 14
4.01% "She shrugged her slim shoulders. “I would spare a mangy, rabid wolf suffering—”\n \n “So now you think me a mangy, rabid wolf?” His head had begun pounding on both sides of his skull.\n \n She stretched out one hand and studied her nails, a perfect picture of disdain. “If you’d let a lady finish her thoughts, I would have added that I lowered my standards to accommodate you."
October 21, 2012 –
page 110
31.52% "“Looks like you’ve got a real soft touch there,” Gavin said with a chuckle.\n Court turned to them. “She adores me. Gettin’ embarrasin’.”\n His wadded-up jacket collided with his head."
page 130
37.25% "“Damn it! Will you stop?” He lifted her injured arm in front of her face. “Look, wench! Look at all the blood everywhere. Now faint. Should you no’ be fainting by now?”\n LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL"
page 132
37.82% "She weighed no more than a feather as he lifted her, but he teased her, saying, “You weigh more than you look.”\n “You are weaker than you look,” she immediately whispered"
page 145
41.55% "“Anna, you’re no’ as strong as you think.”\n “No, I’m not,” she said, her chin at a stubborn angle. “Every time I conclude how strong I am, I surprise myself. I continue to exceed my conclusions, so I must be stronger than I think.”"
October 23, 2012 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Mafi (new)

Mafi tenho de reler estes, não me lembro de nada :(

Patricia Lopes xoxa!!! =P