Shanice Singh's Reviews > Glass Faerie

Glass Faerie by Rachel  Morgan

Apr 09, 2017

bookshelves: wishlist

*am holding the fifth star of my rating hostage until the rest of this series is released*
I feel like this was a really quick read and I say that as someone who's in a severe reading slump. Glass Faerie is the third part of the Creepy Hollow series and is the story of Emmy, a faerie who has lived as a human up until now. Not only is Emmy a faerie, she is also Griffin Gifted. We all know how the Guild is towards the Griffin Gifted so Emmy's new world just got a whole lot more complicated. I loved how there was so much mystery and uncertainty about Emmy and her background. What is she? How is she whatever she is? I liked the character of Dash but honestly I was just interested in seeing Chase again. I think he may be my favourite Creepy Hollow character of all time. I loved how Rachel Morgan shows us a different side of Creepy Hollow. It has been a while since book 6 and this one and the book clearly shows how much things have changed. I feel like the Creepy Hollow world keeps evolving and I love that! It makes everything so much more realistic and fun to read.
I flew through this book and I kinda regret that because I have no idea how long the wait for the next book is.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Glass Faerie.

April 8, 2017 – Started Reading
April 8, 2017 – Shelved
April 8, 2017 –
40.0% "Going to bed so I just want to share some quick thoughts. 1) Dash reminds me of Ryn. 2) My book boyfriend is not here yet and that scares me 3) I am in love with this totally new side of Creepy Hollow"
April 8, 2017 –
70.0% "There's the guy I love! Also why am I almost done with this book?"
April 9, 2017 –
90.0% "I know where this is going and it physically pains me"
April 9, 2017 – Finished Reading