Montzalee Wittmann's Reviews > Andy Smithson Blast of the Dragon's Fury

Andy Smithson Blast of the Dragon's Fury by L.R.W. Lee

32532051

Andy Smithson Blast of the Dragon's Fury (Andy Smithson #1) by L.R.W. Lee is a middle grade fantasy book and it was sheer delight. Sometimes it is hard for me to read a middle grade book without pulling my hair out. There are exceptions, like Harry Potter and many other good ones and I am adding this to that list. Although the only complaint I have is it ends in a cliff hanger, all else is great. Not really Harry Potter level but really good for kids and VERY tolerable for adults. I got the audible version and listened to it and it was awesome. The many different voices was terrific. It was from the Colonial Radio Theatre and it was low cost so win-win. I think this really tells the story better than reading it myself since it also had sound effects. How cool is that? This is a great book for young boys since the lead characters are two boys about 10 yrs old on a quest to stop a curse on a kingdom. Lots of twists, enemies, dragons (friendly and not), puzzles, giants, and so much more that would make reading (or listening) to this fun. The only reason I gave it a 4 star and not a 5 star is that I have a pet peeve about cliff hangers. Sorry, just me I guess.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Andy Smithson Blast of the Dragon's Fury.

April 7, 2017 – Started Reading