Stephanie's Reviews > Enticed

Enticed by Jessica Shirvington

liked it
Recommended to Stephanie by: Jessica Terry
Recommended for: paranormal romance fans

Not sure why, but my version of this novel is just called "Entice," so that is what I will reference it as throughout this review.

“Entice” was overall a better novel than “Embrace.” Yes, it was predictable and full of teenage insecurities but I enjoyed it all the same. It was an easy read with a huge cast of characters that I liked reading and learning about. Also Violet got better as a main character becoming less whiny and more self-assured and gung-ho in her mission to save the world from Exiles and Phoenix. Also the plot felt like it was moving and heading towards a place that will eventually result in a huge epic battle at the end of this series.

This series centers on Violet Eden a Grigori (descendants of angels), warriors set on Earth to protect the realms from Exiles. It is about finding out about her heritage, coming to terms with it and realizing that she has a huge part to play in the battle between good and evil. Along the way she makes friends with other Grigori’s and falls for partner Lincoln the only man she is forbidden to be with. It is an enjoyable story involving angels and demons, love and friendship.
I would recommend it to fans of paranormal romance and large casts of characters. It is a fun, easy novel, a great binge read.

I can’t wait to see this story and its plot move forward especially since “Entice” left on a cliff hanger that forces me to pick up the next novel “Emblaze.”
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Enticed.

April 6, 2017 – Shelved