Lyn Mckenzie's Reviews > Graveyard Druid

Graveyard Druid by M.D. Massey

The more i read of this author's work the more impressed i am and the more i love the books that he has written!!! This tale is full of action the whole way through, right up until the last chapter, this is definitely a book that once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down until you have completed it, but once you have finished it, it leaves you wanting more!!!The more i read of this author's work the more impressed i am and the more i love the books that he has written!!! This tale is full of action the whole way through, right up until the last chapter, this is definitely a book that once you pick it up you won't be able to put it down until you have completed it, but once you have finished it, it leaves you wanting more!!!

You definitely get a roller coaster of a ride while reading this book and this storyline definitely keeps your imagination hooked. I adored this book and i loved the way that the author wrote this so that you are pulled into the story! There is a lot that happens in this book but not so much that it's too much but enough to make you want more of this world! The way this is written and the addictive nature of the storyline makes this a major page turner and a must read.

One of the things i loved about this book is how we find out more about the characters within this world. The characters we meet in this book we met in the previous book but we really start to get to know them even more, their pasts and what makes them who they are and why they make the decisions that they make. The more i read about Colin he more i love his character, he is extremely complex and has quite a dark past that he blames himself for. He is so protective of those he cares about and will do anything to keep them safe, he is definitely my favourite character in this book and i can't wait to read more about him!!!

This is such a brilliant book and i can't give it enough praise, everyone should read this book no matter your genre preference, it's an experience you won't regret!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Graveyard Druid.

April 5, 2017 – Started Reading