Matthew's Reviews > Awaken the Giant Within: How to Take Immediate Control of Your Mental, Emotional, Physical and Financial Destiny!

Awaken the Giant Within by Anthony Robbins

M 50x66

Anthony Robbins first book, "Awaken the Giant Within", seemed to me a completely holistic, detailed, and comprehensive guidebook on how to transform your life from one of dragging along, failing, or simply refusing to thrive, into one of empowerment, focus, direction, clear-headed-ness, and vitality. Not mere "positive thinking" by a long shot, Tony describes tools and techniques relevant to our thinking, our outlook, our physical and spiritual health, and our human relationships, intimate or otherwise.

No small task to accomplish all this. But Tony manages to pull it off, certainly at the advocacy level, anyway, since the reader is left the freedom to implement all, some, or none of the recommendations.

Robbins use of Neuro-Linguistic programming is at it's strongest, here, the knowledge of that discipline still fresh in both his writing and his overall approach. As he matured and his body of work progressed, Tony would integrate other strategies and ideas into oeuvre, focusing always on what works and what brings clearer and clearer understandings of human nature and success coaching.

An important read I should re-visit again, as repeated exposures to this sort of information can do nothing but good.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awaken the Giant Within.

Finished Reading