Alexandra's Reviews > If There's No Tomorrow

If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Aug 03, 2017

bookshelves: 2017, favorites

Raw, emotional and amazing!

I received an e-ARC from the author and the publisher in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

If there is one author who can both make me laugh, cry and love her characters with all my heart, that's Jennifer Armentrout. This book is one of the most emotional, raw and too real I've read of hers so far, since it deals with true events, which can happen at any moment and it affects all parties involved.

Lena is a sweet, bookworm shy girl who has been in love with her best friend Sebastian since they were kids. When tragedy hits, Lena will have to deal with the guilt and the consequences her choices created to everyone around her.
Now, for a moment I thought that a major character was going to die but it didn't happen and despite the sad and emotionally charged nature of the book, I was relieved. Sebastian proves to be quite the mature guy for his age and he tried to support Lena through everything.

And Lena, my sweet girl! I wanted to hug her and be there for her, even when she felt that she didn't deserve to live after everything that happened. And the most important conclusion of all?

Life moves on, even after every good or bad thing that can happen to us. And also, ALWAYS wear your seatbelt and DON'T drive if you feel drunk!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read If There's No Tomorrow.

April 5, 2017 – Shelved