Beverly's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

Mister Moneybags by Vi Keeland

OMG, I just loved this book! Dex and Bianca were perfection and reading this book just put a huge smile on my face! First, these two meet in the best possible way. Bianca is running late to interview Mister Moneybags. The new mystery CEO who Bianca has already made up her mind about. She is expecting this older, crabby, a-hole who loves money, but she gets so much more.

On the way up to the interview, the elevator stalls and she is trapped in the elevator with a man. A man she didn’t even realize was there because she was too wrapped up in running late. So with the lights out her and mystery man talk and get to know each other a little. This is how CEO Dex Truitt realizes the lady coming to interview him for Finance Times in the elevator and already hates him.

Dex is quick on his feet and decides to lie to her. He cancels the interview and pretends to be a regular guy and asks her out. I swear this story snowballs so freaking quickly I was dying laughing and wondering how the heck he would ever get his way out of this. See Bianca despises liars, she actually mentions it many times and as the story continues you can just see Dex’s lies building on each other as he tries to maintain this regular guy persona.

I know it’s hard to believe after I just said Dex lies and pretends to be someone else, but I just loved him. I swear he was pretty freaking perfect when all was said and done. I know, I know such a contradiction, but he is! Yes, he makes mistakes, but after all the humor falls away and he grovels, he is perfect. Dex is open, honest, and not afraid to share how he is feeling. I loved how open he was with Bianca and how he was dead set on earning her trust.

This story is really the perfect mix of fun, sexy and heartwarming. The beginning starts out super fun, but as their connection builds the story just turns into something so sweet and my heart was melting. There are a lot of twists and the reveals just keep coming, but I felt it helped the story continue to move quickly.

I am a super fan of these two writing together. They deliver every time and highly, highly recommend jumping in as soon as possible!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

April 4, 2017 – Started Reading
April 4, 2017 – Shelved
April 5, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Riz (new) - rated it 2 stars

Riz Stunning review, Bev! :)

♥Sharon♥ Great review, Bev!

Beverly Riz wrote: "Stunning review, Bev! :)"

Thanks Riz!

Beverly ♥Sharon♥ wrote: "Great review, Bev!"

Thanks Sharon!