Tam's Reviews > The Captain's Rebel

The Captain's Rebel by C.B. Halverson

High Seas Hotness! The Captain's Rebel had EVERYTHING that I like in an interesting historical romance!

Mary was bold, brash, independent, strong yet feminine and a complete rebel that took no guff. Richard was dashing, swoon-worthy, totally in charge and an alpha with a heart. Their chemistry was so explosive, I thought my Kindle was going to spontaneously combust! Heads up... This is no vanilla tome! The heat level is off the charts, and the naughty factor is a 10+! There is also a very intriguing plot line that immediately draws you in and continues to move at a rapid clip, keeping you swiping the pages with an enthusiasm and voraciousness that rivals the lusty sexploits of Mary and the good Captain! The characters are complex and well-developed and are as much fun to read out of the Captain's cabin as in.

*I received a complimentary ARC of this book from NetGalley & Entangled Publishing, LLC in order to read and provide a voluntary, unbiased and honest review, should I choose to do so.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Captain's Rebel.

April 1, 2017 – Started Reading