Lo Bookfrantic's Reviews > Mister Moneybags

4 ★★★★ Stars

Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual

"There was nothing that made you appreciate someone more than almost losing them."

Image result for gif i can't lose you

Dexter Truitt, Dex aka Mister Moneybags meets Bianca in his office building elevator and he is so intrigued by her that she doesn't even know who he is that he tries to make himself look like a regular guy so he named himself Jay Reed. What started as a little lie became more and more big and soon enough Dexter finds himself trapped in a huge lie.
"My hole I had dug for myself had just bottomed out, and I had no idea how I was going to get out of it unscathed."

Bianca Geoge is a very opinionated reporter who is not afraid to speak what she feels.  She is convinced that this millionaire is a bad deal.  She only sees what she thinks to be true however she was not intending to find out so much more about this sexy millionaire.  Bianca had it all wrong; soon she finds out Mister Moneybags is truly not that bad as she first thought. That was of course until she catches him in his lies.

I was laughing so hard while reading this book; it was a combination on sexiness and funny.  Dexter was a very lovable guy. I couldn't help but to fall in love with his character.  At times I felt truly bad for him and for the choices he was making to earn the trust of this girl.  Bianca was down to earth and I really liked her strong character.

T2 mister money.jpg

Overall, I really enjoyed this story very much.  I did however thought it kind of dragged a little bit at the end like there was so much tension building up the entire book and the aftermath wasn't as rewarding as I was hoping.  I still enjoyed it a lot thought specially because there was a really cool character and the dog I truly loved in this book it made this book so much memorable to me.
"There is never a reason to hide the truth about anything. The truth shall set you free. Ever hear that?”

Readers looking for a fun read, full of sexiness, hilarious scenes and a good story like will find this book appealing.

★★This was a F(BR) with War★★

Audio ➜ http://amzn.to/2nBk7HL
Amazon paperback ➜ http://amzn.to/2jy7nyg

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mister Moneybags.

April 3, 2017 – Shelved
April 3, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
April 4, 2017 – Started Reading
April 4, 2017 –
1.0% "F(BR) with War... In need of a good funny book atm & these two authors always do it for me. I'll be the one on the right she looks like she's not afraid of heights lol

April 5, 2017 –
2.0% " “Shit, where are they?” He chuckled. “I have some balls you could massage if you’re in a pickle.”

BWAHAHA LMAO

April 9, 2017 –
20.0% " “Watch out for the billy goats— their horns are strong enough to impale you if you cross them.” Great. Just fucking great."

Bahaha lol

April 9, 2017 –
53.0% " "I nearly gasped. Sitting atop a drizzle of caramel were two gigantic chocolate balls. “What is this?”“It’s tartufo. Ice cream balls.” Balls. My face felt flush."

April 9, 2017 –
61.0% " "Her panties were drenched; she was so aroused, and it made me wonder if she’d been like that all night. I closed my eyes in euphoria as I pushed my index and middle fingers in and out of her wet pussy."

April 9, 2017 – Finished Reading
May 5, 2017 – Shelved as: f-br
August 10, 2017 – Shelved as: arc-review-ng

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Lo Bookfrantic Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Garrett~Dean~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Gianluca & Archer wrote: "Enjoy Dex!!!
xoxo"

Love him lol Thanks Patty!

message 3: by Liz (new)

Liz So glad you enjoyed it my friend!

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ Looking forward to it LoLo! xox

Lo Bookfrantic Elizabeth wrote: "So glad you enjoyed it my friend!"

Thanks Liz!

Lo Bookfrantic SueBee★bring me an alpha!★ wrote: "Looking forward to it LoLo! xox"

Thank you Sue!

Cristina | CristiinaReads Loving the edits girl, and this review was so sweet! <3

message 8: by Judith (new)

Judith Great review,darling,x

Lo Bookfrantic Cristina | CristiinaReads wrote: "Loving the edits girl, and this review was so sweet! <3"

Thanks Cristina!! 😘

Lo Bookfrantic Judith wrote: "Great review,darling,x"

Thanks so much Judith! 😀

message 11: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Wonderful review Loyda! :)