Jonathan Roberts's Reviews > The Resurrection Fact: Responding to Modern Critics

The Resurrection Fact by John J. Bombaro

11995419
Apr 03, 2017

Read 2 times

I have read many books on the resurrection, and this one was by far the most specific. What do I mean by that? Well, rarely does one find a book that addresses just one critic's views of the resurrection, but this book does that. There are lots of books on my shelves that contain collections of essays about Christianity, from Contending with Christianities Critics to Come Let us Reason and many more. But this book was even more specific in that each author addressed a specific critic and his/her specific work. Authors such as Bart Ehrman, John Dominic Crossan, Michael Martin, Matthew McCormick, etc. Now don't get me wrong, these chapters are very good, but they may not hit the mainstream apologetics audience that some of the other books I have read do. Highly recommended if you have read any of these critics, and a good high quality work.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Resurrection Fact.

Finished Reading
March 24, 2017 – Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
March 24, 2017 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
March 24, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read (Paperback Edition)
March 24, 2017 – Shelved as: own (Paperback Edition)
March 24, 2017 –
47.18% (Paperback Edition)
March 27, 2017 –
page 210
84.68% (Paperback Edition)
March 28, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017 (Paperback Edition)
March 28, 2017 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
April 3, 2017 – Shelved