A. Hunt's Reviews > Agent 1.22 Issue 1

Agent 1.22 Issue 1 by Stephan Nilson

Apr 03, 2017

Volume 1 of Agent 1.22 is just as amazing as the introductory issue. First off, the images are incredible! The digital copies bring everything to life. There are slight, HD blurs, that make the movements realistic, and the images themselves are darn near 3-D! How can one read Agent 1.22, with its intriguing, scifi imagery, and not hunger for more?

Now we are seeing more than her current situation- we see her past. She's remembering! Who she was, things that had taken place in her life, pre-cybornetics. She's also noticing others about her and the mission. On Phobos, someone's there that she remembers, amongst the plague victims, but the situation is critical. There are angry survivors.

The story is really picking up, especially concerning Director Miller. I would like to think she's not after our heroic agent, due to jealousy, but an actual master plan. We're way too far into the future to go at it on silliness. I like her, but only because I don't like her. She's one of those characters that's pretty cool, except for her agenda. I can't wait to see where it's all going.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Agent 1.22 Issue 1.

April 3, 2017 – Started Reading