BlebeTanja's Reviews > Thoughtless

Thoughtless by S.C. Stephens

Aug 08, 2011

Read 2 times. Last read August 8, 2011 to August 14, 2011.

I must confess I was relieved when I saw "the end" written at the bottom of the page of the book. It was brutally long. Not that it wasn't interesting (I actually skipped only a few paragraphs while reading), but still - the author could've written it shorter and to the point.

Overall, I liked it - I know, it surprises me too, since I usually find mainly faults in every book I read.

My reasons I didn't give it 5***** are.. wait, spoiler alert!

(view spoiler)

The steamin' scenes were a nice touch, since we don't get to read a lot about those in this genre.
And I am still firmly convinced that guys like Kellan do not exist in real life.
I really enjoyed the ending!

4**** because I thought I wouldn't like the story much, but ended up pleasantly surprised.

p.s.: There's a second book. -.- Although I've read that pretty much every one of the reviews say Effortless is even better than Thoughtless, I'm going to take a break from S.C. Stephens and think things over a bit. Should I start with Effortless or just leave things as they were at the end of Book 1 (perfect)?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thoughtless.

August 8, 2011 – Started Reading
August 8, 2011 – Shelved
August 14, 2011 –
30.0% "Aaaah, my kind of a twist! Currently in love. <3 :D"
August 14, 2011 –
45.0% "Kiera is starting to get on my nerves. Decide, you stupid cow!! (I needn't remind you WHO to choose, right? *rolls eyes*) Or you could just give him to me. I'd gladly take him. Stupid cow. Still loving the book, though."
August 14, 2011 – Finished Reading
July 13, 2014 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
July 13, 2014 – Shelved as: summer-reading-pile (Paperback Edition)
Started Reading (Paperback Edition)
December 31, 2014 – Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)

Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner Idemo Tanja! \(*0*)/
Nadam se da ćeš dati peticu ovoj knjizi. Strahujem od tvoje reakcije.
Ti si poput mene(barem mi tako djeluje);začas nam se knjiga okrene i postane loša i onda ne vidimo ništa drugo osim mana.

BlebeTanja Točno tako, kot si rekla! zdajle jo berem, bomo videli... :P

Zemira (Kylo Ren fangirl) Warner Sretno. Držim fige za pozitivnu reakciju. :)

lessaire i suggest you just read effortless if you have nothing else to do..i must say i regret reading the second book expecting a lot more interesting stuff because the first book thoughtless for me is enough. the second book just ...uhm meh.. everyday.

BlebeTanja I scanned through Efortless and it really does seem boring. I don't think I'll read it.