*TANYA*'s Reviews > Until You

Until You by Penelope Douglas

it was ok

Grrr...I have no one to blame but myself!!!! I read Bully and I didn't like it much. Seeing how this book gets such high praises I figured "Ehh, why not?!" Besides, I love the guys POV. LOVE IT!!! That was not the case with this book, it fell apart and got annoyingly cheesy towards the ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until You.

March 30, 2017 – Started Reading
March 31, 2017 – Shelved
March 31, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by James (new)

James at least you can admit it!

*TANYA* Yup, lol.

message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS Ah :( Too bad this wasn't better for you, Tanya! xox

*TANYA* Thank you Kas!! Seriously, I wanted to pinch myself really hard for not learning my lesson. Lol.

message 5: by James (new)

James Maybe the cover just captivated your attention and prevented any semblance of reason. Been there!!! But at least you figured it the flaws and attractions and picked something new. What's the next book to read?

*TANYA* James, yes the cover is indeed very yummy!! Bahaha. I am trying to finish Stephen King's END OF WATCH. You?

Andreea Burton I feel so terrible that you didn't like it :( But that's okay since I love them enough for the both of us. <3 It always sucks though when you finish a book and feel unsatisfied or like you wasted time reading it. Sorry it wasn't your style and hopefully you've read some amazing books since then!

*TANYA* Thank you Andreea. I hope your current read is a winner!! Loving your positivity!! Happy holidays as well!! xo