Jilly's Reviews > Lick

Lick by Kylie Scott

bookshelves: romance, contemporary-fiction

Or, finding out you married to a rock star in Vegas. (Better than the shoe thing, I think.)

So, Evelyn wakes up in Vegas with a rock star husband and a tattoo of his name on her ass. The good news? His name is David. It could have been worse.

A lot worse.

Evelyn doesn't remember a thing and this upsets David because he thought he found his one true love in Las Vegas and married her the same night. Seriously, dude?
He's also a multimillionaire , famous rock star, etc... and didn't get a pre-nup.
Sooo, I'm thinking David isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
But, he's hot, and the name of this book is "Lick", so I'll allow it.

That sidewalk power-nap may have helped them avoid this whole thing.

So, anguish, angst, long talks about their relationship... blah blah blah...
The book was not groundbreaking or different, but it was entertaining and made me chuckle a couple of times. Mostly, I'm just wanting to move on to the next book because the drummer, Mal, is awesomeness wrapped up in hotness.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lick.

March 31, 2017 – Started Reading
March 31, 2017 – Shelved
March 31, 2017 – Shelved as: romance
March 31, 2017 – Shelved as: contemporary-fiction
March 31, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)

Lana *Lifeinwordsandlyricscom* Mel is THE BEST! No argument allowed. Great review, Jilly ))

Jilly Yes! Just finished his book. He is just as awesome as I had hoped. ;)

Hollis 5+ stars for your photo choices!

Jilly :D Thanks, Hollis!

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ LOL That Bieber tat though....ahahaha

Jilly I know, Jealous much? ;)

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️ Oh yeah. It would match my "Backstreet's back all right" tattoo.

message 8: by Jessica's (new) - added it

Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession Great review hun :)

Jilly Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySkanky ⚓️ Steamy Reads wrote: "Oh yeah. It would match my "Backstreet's back all right" tattoo."
I need a picture of this so I can show my tattoo artist to get a matching one. That's totally the reason I want this pic. ;)

Jessica's wrote: "Great review hun :)"
Thank you, Jessica! :)

message 10: by Evgeny (new)

Evgeny Nice review, but the second picture is going to haunt my nightmares for a long time...

Jilly Haha! Sorry, Evgeny!

Kelly (and the Book Boar) One of the books in this series made my science my underpants, but I can't remember which one . . . . (Oh and I skipped the one about the musclebound dickhole member because no thanks).

Jilly I think it was the next one, Kelly. About Mal, the drummer. And, yes, I can understand. He was yummylious! ;)

Kelly (and the Book Boar) Yep - I finally had time to look. 5 Stars from me. It's like a unicorn sighting!

Jilly I know, that's why I needed to read that unicorn. ;)

message 16: by edge of bubble (new)

edge of bubble omg that tattoo! I would have cut off my skin to get rid of it!

Sooo, I'm thinking David isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
But, he's hot, and the name of this book is "Lick", so I'll allow it.
^^^ you just crack me up!

Jilly Oh, you don't like the tattoo? Darn, I was hoping we could go for a twinsies one just like it! ;)

message 18: by Amelia (new)

Amelia I'd love to wake up in Vegas married to a hot, rich rock star. Where can I sign up?

Jilly Amelia - I know, right? And, without a pre-nup? It's go time!! :D

message 20: by hIpnoticraQs (new)

hIpnoticraQs The Justin Bieber enthusiast photo looks like a welcome to the MacHalos posting.

Jilly Yeah, those MacHalo chicks are pretty awesomely crazy! ;)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOL in the middle of my work office... that Justin Bieber tattoo was just too much!

Great review Jilly :)

Jilly Haha! You know you want one!
Thanks, Lucila! :)