Michelle's Reviews > Forever

Forever by Monica  Murphy

Mar 30, 2017

bookshelves: young-adult, young-love, favorite-authors, favorite-couples, sweet, highschool, april-2017, monica-murphy

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 4fb042ab571c82a57df34622a5db2d_zps2rktuhqy.gif

photo f0a9ec87713398bfe3606f73bc091e_zpsxlcvwtny.gif I watch because it’s fascinating and I’m in awe of everything that is Jordan Tuttle. His body is beautiful. I want to kiss him all over.”

Monica Murphy knows when it comes to Jordan Tuttle and Amanda Winters that she has my full attention. Seriously, I fell in love with these two instantly in the second installment, More Than Friends. There was something so right, raw and relatable when it came to these two. Though they are young and a little bit immature, I found them to be the most sensible of the cast.

#ForeverMonicaMurphy1.1

Forever picks off where it last let off in the second book. Amanda is dealing with her break-up with Jordan and Jordan is trying his best to stay away from Amanda. Well, as much as Jordan tries to stay away from her, he can’t since his feelings for her runs so deep. It didn’t take long for Jordan to miss Amanda and admit that he made a huge mistake in letting her go.

photo f0a9ec87713398bfe3606f73bc091e_zpsxlcvwtny.gif This is the happiest I’ve ever seen Jordan Tuttle in my life. This. Right now. I don’t want to ever forget this moment.”

As Jordan tries to win back Amanda, he knows that he has to let her see the real Jordan Tuttle. The man who is trying to not let his parents manipulate and use him. The man who wants to be the best version of himself for Amanda. As Amanda lets Jordan back into her life, she slowly sees the real Jordan Tuttle and let me just say you will definitely want to #CuddleWithTuttle.

While Amanda and Jordan are the main focus of Forever, Monica Murphy does reunite readers with Livvy, Ryan, Cannon, Em, and Dustin. A big part of me was so happy to see a different side to Em and was glad that she was able to find that someone who brought her happiness, joy and love. As for Ryan and Livvy, they were that high school couple who had so much drama. The ups and downs. And lots of fighting and making up. Hence, lots of growing up for them then this book is definitely for you.

#ForeverMonicaMurphy1

Forever was a great conclusion to the Amanda and Jordan story line. I enjoyed how this book came together and how Monica showcased growth and depth as Amanda and Jordan navigated through their relationship. So if you are looking for a story where you are reminded that no matter what age you are, love is about understanding, respect, patience, and trust.

photo MICHELLE1_zps3515xymk.jpg Monica Murphy

photo goodreads_zpshr1tdjhz.png  photo facebook_zpsl7axbkzd.png  photo twitter_zpsgbc0txso.png  photo instagram_zpst3oq0miz.png  photo networked-blogs_zps1cgh4dts.png

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever.

March 30, 2017 – Started Reading
March 30, 2017 – Shelved as: highschool
March 30, 2017 – Shelved as: april-2017
March 30, 2017 – Shelved as: monica-murphy
March 30, 2017 – Finished Reading

Michelle Ammie *Ammie's Book Obsession* wrote: "amazing review!!"

♥ Bubble's Book Reviews ♥ That was an awesome review! You sold me and I put the whole series on my TBR. <3

Michelle ♥ Bubble's Book Reviews ♥ wrote: "That was an awesome review! You sold me and I put the whole series on my TBR. <3"

Thanks girl!!! Happy Reading!!

message 5: by Jen (new)

Jen Wonderful review, Michelle! ❤️

Michelle Jen wrote: "Wonderful review, Michelle! ❤️"

thanks doll! xo