Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Little Rabbit

Overall: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

FREE ON AMAZON

This was a really good and short read, perfect quickie right before bed. It's told completely from "Little Rabbit's" POV. I would probably describe this as a journal entry or a snapshot in time of a moment that is significant to Little Rabbit.

description

From what I can gather, Little Rabbit had a pretty serious traumatic event in her past and was in a dark and dangerous place in her mind. That is when Master came along and "saved" her as well as giving him something that he needs.

"You were never mine and I didn't mind it being that way. I only wanted you in the dark and the pain, where you helped me live out my fantasies. People call the things we do taboo, but I knew that I needed it and you were all to happy to take part."

description

I want to warn you if you are thinking about reading this. Master does have a family and is married. However, it is implied that his wife is okay with this arrangement because she cannot give him what he needs.

Overall, I really liked this. It's short, very hot and well written. One of the issues I had is that all the "Y's" in the words you, your, you're are all capitalized. Not a terrible thing, but I did notice it and thought I would mention it.

FREE ON AMAZON

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Little Rabbit.

March 30, 2017 – Shelved
April 8, 2017 – Shelved as: anal
April 8, 2017 – Shelved as: master-slave
April 8, 2017 – Shelved as: short-story
April 8, 2017 – Finished Reading

JESSICA Awesome Review!! Glad you enjoyed, Mindy!

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) JESSICA wrote: "Awesome Review!! Glad you enjoyed, Mindy!"

Thanks for the recommend :) I really liked this one and will read some of her other stuff.