Neilliza Swaffar's Reviews > Reign of Crowns

Reign of Crowns by Dani Hart

Apr 06, 2017

**Copy provided by Tour Host, in exchange for an honest review**

☆☆☆☆ 4.5 STARS ☆☆☆☆

Reign of Crowns book one is a great mix of The Hunger Games and Divergent. As every start of a series, this book goes into a lot of explanations and expectations for the present and future. Josephine Dupree is the highest of all family and known by everybody. I love her character as she is a strong and very smart. But just like every teenage girl who is put in a situation in between two gorgeous boys, it’s easy to mix real feelings, to just wanting to do the right thing. There is Sterling who has been promised to her since she was little and there is Gray who fell for her. Sterling seemed great, but I was hooked by Gray from the start. He was all about Josie’s safety and his feelings for her was genuine and Sterling was unknown. Josie puts these two guys in a love triangle, as she was indecisive on what she really wanted to do or should do. At this point Sterling is very much a mystery, while Gray is an open book and believe in the same things as Josie. I am a big fan of Gray and I’m rooting for Josie to pick him.

photo ReignofCrowns-Teaser-2.jpg

There is so much mystery in this story, that I couldn’t wait to find out more. At every page I was more and more hooked into this new series. Author Dani Hart made this new world that is both beautiful and broken, I cannot wait to read more of it. This book may have ended with a cliffhanger, but it was an ending that makes me super excited for book 2.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reign of Crowns.

March 29, 2017 – Started Reading