Sarah Reads "Reading in Sarah's Corner"'s Reviews > The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby

The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby by Diana Seere

Diana Seere did a great job of mixing a little drama, sexiness, and humor all into The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby.

Kara Jablonski is hiding something big. After a night she will never forget with a sexy billionaire named Lars Jensen she had a little boy. She would do anything to protect her son and that meant keeping him away from Lar's family. They were the elites and she was a nobody. They did not mix.

Kara moved a lot, kept a low profile and still ended up bumping into Lars. He was her fated mate even if they both wanted to ignore that fact at the beginning. I loved the game of cat and mouse these two danced around in the beginning. Which also made me snicker since the were both tiger shifters.

When Lars found out he had a cub. Let's just say no one wanted to be on the receiving end of his wrath. I loved the moment Lars' met his little guy. It was totally a swoon-worthy and giggle aloud moment for me.

One of my favorite parts of this book is how Diana described Kara and Lars beat. They made a beautiful beat together and apart is out of rhythm. Lars needed his mate to calm is erratic beat.

If you are a big fan of shifter books, especially yummy tiger shifters, you need to one-click this book now. It is a fun quick read.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire Shifter's Secret Baby.

March 29, 2017 – Started Reading