Melissa's Reviews > Wild & Sweet

Wild & Sweet by Rhenna Morgan

Mar 28, 2017

I have finally found that series I was looking for!!! I am totally in love with the Brotherhood...

The Brotherhood are made up of super suave business men who once had a rough start in life, They banded together and became brothers of choice. They live by a code and loyalty is always first and foremost

Zeke is called in to give medical advice to Danny's sister Gabrielle after a neighborhood robbery. The only problem is that Danny is yet to be made a brother and Zeke is walking a fine line between helping this woman and protecting the brotherhood.
Something in the socially awkward Gabe calls you him, he wants to help her, protect her and open her eyes to what life has to offer. The question is will Zeke do this regardless of if his brothers have his back or not?

I love Gabe, she comes across as a weak and fragile character but I don't see her as such, She fights more then any other character to develop and change over coming huge obstacles, because of this I think shes a perfect match for Zeke! I can not wait to read about the other brothers! This series is a total win for me..
When her life is put in danger

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wild & Sweet.

Finished Reading