Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader's Reviews > The Elegance of the Hedgehog

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery

My friend, Elyse, sent me this wonderful book, and I found it extra sweet that she sent me a book with a poignant friendship theme. This book was thought-provoking, and the characters were endearing, philosophical, and super-intellectual with crazy good vocabularies that kept me on my toes! Seriously! I'm at a loss of how else to describe this book other than to say I really enjoyed it. Thanks, Elyse! ❤️

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Elegance of the Hedgehog.

March 27, 2017 – Shelved
March 27, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
April 23, 2017 – Started Reading
April 27, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

Elyse Walters My pleasure... great review Jennifer... xo

Norma * Traveling Sister Awe what a wonderful review, Jennifer and so nice that Elyse sent you such a great book to enjoy! I have been looking at this one! :-)

message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS Such a sweet review and even sweeter to have beautiful Elyse as your friend :)) Glad you enjoyed, Jennifer! xoxo

Glenda I loved this book too. I read it several years ago and still think about it now and again.

message 5: by PorshaJo (new) - added it

PorshaJo So glad you liked this one Jennifer! And nice that Elyse sent you such a wonderful book.

message 6: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Have had this sitting on my bookshelves forever. I just love the cover. Glad you loved it and nice to share books amongst friends :)

message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana So sweet!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Elyse wrote: "My pleasure... great review Jennifer... xo"

Grateful for your friendship! ❤️ 📚

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Norma wrote: "Awe what a wonderful review, Jennifer and so nice that Elyse sent you such a great book to enjoy! I have been looking at this one! :-)"

Thanks, Norma! If you decide to pick it up, I look forward to your thoughts! :)

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader KAS wrote: "Such a sweet review and even sweeter to have beautiful Elyse as your friend :)) Glad you enjoyed, Jennifer! xoxo"

Thank you, KAS, and I agree! I'm lucky to have so many sweet, kind GR friends, including you! ❤️

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Glenda wrote: "I loved this book too. I read it several years ago and still think about it now and again."

Oh, good to hear, Glenda. I hope it sticks with me, too.

message 12: by Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader (last edited Apr 29, 2017 07:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader PorshaJo wrote: "So glad you liked this one Jennifer! And nice that Elyse sent you such a wonderful book."

Thanks, PorshaJo! I hope you are having a nice weekend with a good book (and a little rain)!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Vanessa wrote: "Have had this sitting on my bookshelves forever. I just love the cover. Glad you loved it and nice to share books amongst friends :)"

The cover is really interesting, Vanessa! I look forward to your thoughts once you have a chance to read this one.

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Dana wrote: "So sweet!"

It was so sweet, Dana! :)

Brenda - Traveling Sister Great review, Jennifer! Happy see you enjoy it!

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Brenda wrote: "Great review, Jennifer! Happy see you enjoy it!"

Thanks, Brenda! :)

message 17: by Deanna (new)

Deanna That is sweet! Very nice :)