Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader's Reviews > The Elegance of the Hedgehog

The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
32340179
's review

really liked it

My friend, Elyse, sent me this wonderful book, and I found it extra sweet that she sent me a book with a poignant friendship theme. This book was thought-provoking, and the characters were endearing, philosophical, and super-intellectual with crazy good vocabularies that kept me on my toes! Seriously! I'm at a loss of how else to describe this book other than to say I really enjoyed it. Thanks, Elyse! ❤️
61 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Elegance of the Hedgehog.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

March 27, 2017 – Shelved
March 27, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
April 23, 2017 – Started Reading
April 27, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

Elyse Walters My pleasure... great review Jennifer... xo


Norma * Traveling Sister Awe what a wonderful review, Jennifer and so nice that Elyse sent you such a great book to enjoy! I have been looking at this one! :-)


message 3: by KAS (new)

KAS Such a sweet review and even sweeter to have beautiful Elyse as your friend :)) Glad you enjoyed, Jennifer! xoxo


Glenda I loved this book too. I read it several years ago and still think about it now and again.


message 5: by PorshaJo (new) - added it

PorshaJo So glad you liked this one Jennifer! And nice that Elyse sent you such a wonderful book.


message 6: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa Have had this sitting on my bookshelves forever. I just love the cover. Glad you loved it and nice to share books amongst friends :)


message 7: by Dana (new)

Dana So sweet!


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Elyse wrote: "My pleasure... great review Jennifer... xo"

Grateful for your friendship! ❤️ 📚


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Norma wrote: "Awe what a wonderful review, Jennifer and so nice that Elyse sent you such a great book to enjoy! I have been looking at this one! :-)"

Thanks, Norma! If you decide to pick it up, I look forward to your thoughts! :)


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader KAS wrote: "Such a sweet review and even sweeter to have beautiful Elyse as your friend :)) Glad you enjoyed, Jennifer! xoxo"

Thank you, KAS, and I agree! I'm lucky to have so many sweet, kind GR friends, including you! ❤️


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Glenda wrote: "I loved this book too. I read it several years ago and still think about it now and again."

Oh, good to hear, Glenda. I hope it sticks with me, too.


message 12: by Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader (last edited Apr 29, 2017 07:32AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader PorshaJo wrote: "So glad you liked this one Jennifer! And nice that Elyse sent you such a wonderful book."

Thanks, PorshaJo! I hope you are having a nice weekend with a good book (and a little rain)!


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Vanessa wrote: "Have had this sitting on my bookshelves forever. I just love the cover. Glad you loved it and nice to share books amongst friends :)"

The cover is really interesting, Vanessa! I look forward to your thoughts once you have a chance to read this one.


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Dana wrote: "So sweet!"

It was so sweet, Dana! :)


Brenda - Traveling Sister Great review, Jennifer! Happy see you enjoy it!


Jennifer ~ TarHeelReader Brenda wrote: "Great review, Jennifer! Happy see you enjoy it!"

Thanks, Brenda! :)


message 17: by Deanna (new)

Deanna That is sweet! Very nice :)


back to top