Victor Gentile's Reviews > Desecration

Desecration by Tim LaHaye

Aug 06, 2011

Read in August, 2011

Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins in their book “Desecration” Book Nine in the Left Behind series published by Tyndale House Publishers tells us it is time the Antichrist Takes the Throne.

Someone succeeded in killing Nicolae and the only way for the devil to return his antichrist back to life if for him to take possession to reanimate him. So the devil is now in full control of Nicolae and he is not happy. He now wants to show the world that he is god so he makes a triumphal march to the Temple where he commits the act of desecration by slaughtering a pig. Those who have accepted the mark are suffering under a plague of sores Chaim, who is now Micah, has a face-to-face confrontation with Nicolae and gets him to agree to let the Jewish believers to flee to Petra for survival. Most of the Tribulation Force regroups there when Nicolae decides to wipe out this threat to his regime once and for all.

Dr. LaHaye and Jerry Jenkins provide a fictional background for the real events that the final book of The Bible, Revelation, speak about: the end times. The Biblical accuracy in“Desecration” is flawless and the story is a page turning thriller. There are wonderful themes: salvation, faith in what you cannot see and who is in charge despite appearances to the contrary. I do not recommend starting this book late at night because it will cost you sleep as you will not want to put it down. Mr. Jenkins is an excellent writer and knows how to twist your nerve endings as he tightens the suspense. I am looking forward to book ten in this series.

If you would like to listen to interviews with other authors and professionals please go to www.kingdomhighlights.org where they are available On Demand.

To listen to 24 hours non-stop, commercial free Christian music please visit our internet radio station www.kingdomairwaves.org

Disclosure of Material Connection: I own this book. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desecration.

05/12/2016 marked as: read