Sue's Reviews > Her First Kiss

Her First Kiss by M.J. Fields

Ahhhhhhhhh this story is just so beautiful while also being so difficult to read. As I read, so many things from 27 Truths and 27 Lies came back to me. London wants to be liked for her, not her famous family. She wants to be judged on her talent, her abilities, her brains and not because who her stepdad and stepbrother are. Thus she becomes Elle. Logan throws a monkey wrench into her carefully prepared college life for many reasons. He insists on protecting her from everything -- always around but these two have known each other forever and have always been oil and water. Is there more to their feelings? Can there be a future between one that believes completely in love and another who believes it can never work -- ever? There are indeed some very difficult subject matter to read but MJ does it beautifully. I found myself laughing out loud and many different scenes when these two just can't seem to help their combative selves. The sarcasm is definitely perfect as is the strength and love of family. I would definitely read 27 Truths and 27 Lies before this if you plan on reading them since there will be some huge spoilers for you otherwise. I'm looking forward to His First Crush immensely!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her First Kiss.

March 27, 2017 – Shelved