Dinjolina's Reviews > This Is So Not Happening

This Is So Not Happening by Kieran Scott

Aug 06, 2011

bookshelves: avoid, stress-inducer

So, Jake DID sleep with Chloe.
So cool.
Not.
And read this if you please:
'But that is easier said than done when Jake starts blowing Ally off to go to doctor's appointments with Chloe'.
Well.
Just...well. He was all 'I love you Ally' and now we are to read and see not only the fact that he DID sleep with Chloe but he is blowing Ally of for the baby?
Just,...no.
I am not reading this.

I said I to myself: ‘Dina, do not read this. DO NOT DO IT! You only get pissed off when you read these books. So, no! Just…no!’

And then I went online on May 1 and promptly got and read the book.

Will I ever learn???!!

Jake is officially on my ‘heroes I want to see barbecued in hell’ list.
I mean he just…he is just…I want him to die, pure and simple.
Yeah, yeah, (view spoiler) but really, it did not redeem him even one iota.

Full review to come when I stop being in danger of bursting a blood vessel over this.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Is So Not Happening.

04/03/2016 marked as: avoid

message 1: by Niki (new)

Niki LOL

message 2: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Not so lol after all the 'Ooooh,I miss her! oooh, I love her! Will she take me back! Oooh I blew it! Poor me Snif snif' :)

Nicole haha, my younger sister (17) suggested I read this book saying she was going to burn it so I may as read it before she does.

message 4: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina Well, most Ya makes me have heart palpations but this hero just...he just....oh, you will see for yourself if you read it ;)

message 5: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee True. I really, really hated Jake here. He was a total douche. It's good that you didn't read it because you will just end up fuming.

message 6: by Dinjolina (new) - added it

Dinjolina I DID read it. And wanted to bang my head against the wall....horrible book. No way is that guy a 'hero'. Not even when i was 17 would he be a hero.

message 7: by Dee (new) - rated it 3 stars

Dee Haha sorry! I know. I really feel bad for Aly and the whole series. It was supposed to be great but this book just ruined it.

Vanessa Banks I so agree with you on him being wishy washy but him obviously not being the father means theirs more to come.

message 9: by Brianne (new)

Brianne See I liked him in the first one then hated both of them in the second one. I had to skip part just to finish the book. I wont read the 3rd on cause I know it will just piss me off. So was he or wasn't he the father. I was thinking about just going to the store and reading the ending but just have been to lazy lol.

message 10: by Yeji (new) - added it

Yeji you know, i think the first book is the only good and decent one. its the least screwed up. better stay away from the second and third so i dont screw my mind and go mental..

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica LOL, my thoughts exactly :)

message 12: by Jennifer (new) - added it

Jennifer I love your that you added it to a "stress-inducer" shelf! AND marked as "avoid." That's just too funny! But now I'm adding it to my TBR list; any book that garners this much anger is a book I want to read! I haven't read any of them yet though....

message 13: by Anamarija (new)

Anamarija Bwahahaaaa...lol,ur review!Hilllllarious!;)