Paganalexandria 's Reviews > My Sweet Villaintine

My Sweet Villaintine by T.M. Frazier

3/24/17 currently free http://dl.bookfunnel.com/vvouw2omo6

This is an anthology with contributions from some of the most popular authors in the dark erotica genre. Most of these feel like series teasers/previews, or character insights. Most of are non-consensual encounters.

Orchard - Skye Warren
Fans of her Endgame series will find this one interesting. It features Jonathan Scott introduced in The Pawn (Endgame, #1) by Skye Warren (currently free on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Pawn-Skye-Warr...). In that book we find out he is estranged from his son, but boy does this offer insight into why that might not be a bad thing. This guy is very twisted, and merciless. Sets the tone for the title the writers came up with perfectly.

Rite and Ritual - Callie Hart
This is basically the weirdest wedding I'd ever heard of. Not as graphic as the others in the volume, but an interesting teaser for soon to be published series.

Little Sorrow - Shari Slade
This is a peak into a dark world of broken dolls and the monsters that make them. The "hero" is just not as bad as the other guy. Unsure if it's attached to another series by the author.

His Possesion - T.M. Frazier
This feels like an outtake sex scene featuring the hero and heroine from King (King, #1) by T.M. Frazier Tyrant (King, #2) by T.M. Frazier . Okay I guess, not dark at all.

Love is Blind - Lili St. Germain
This was horrifying in the best way for a fan of horror erotica. This guy is all over the place with remorse, and blinding selfishness. This is teaser for an upcoming new series. I have no idea where she is taking this, or if I am brave enough to follow.

Final Thoughts:
For the most part I enjoyed this but know most of my book friends aren't ready. lol Any complaints I'd make are scratched because this is perma-free, and content warnings are in full view.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Sweet Villaintine.

March 22, 2017 – Started Reading
March 24, 2017 – Shelved as: secret-societies
March 24, 2017 – Shelved as: sex-sales-aka-oldest-profession
March 24, 2017 – Shelved as: this-aint-no-romance
March 24, 2017 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

JESSICA Awesome Review, Pagan!! What did you think of Jonathan Scott?! Ekkkkk. Lol =)

message 2: by Paganalexandria (last edited Mar 24, 2017 09:13PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Paganalexandria JESSICA wrote: "Awesome Review, Pagan!! What did you think of Jonathan Scott?! Ekkkkk. Lol =)"

Terrifying, really freaked me out because he was really following (view spoiler)

message 3: by Carvanz (new)

Carvanz Yeah, I may need to skip this one.

message 4: by Michelle (new) - added it

Michelle Great review. Thanx for the warning.

Paganalexandria Michelle wrote: "Great review. Thanx for the warning."

Thanks Michelle