The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > The Beast of Aros Castle

The Beast of Aros Castle by Heather McCollum

Hot. Sexy. Alpha. Protective. And we must not forget broody.

The beast was not exactly what I was expecting but more than I could have desired. Tor was all that I have come to love in a highlander. Hot. Sexy. Alpha. Protective. And we must not forget broody. He had extra elements to intensify his character and allow him to grow throughout the read. He was distrusting of women. As fate would have it he finds one such woman that intrigues him, temps him, she lures him in and then fate as the bitch she is shows him that there are more truths to be told. Tor, Ava, Grace all have their fates tested and a new truth placed before them on the beautiful isle in the Scottish Highlands.

Ava and Grace had been through so much. They have been together for a long time and now they braved a whole new world together, but Grace could not do what was needed. So, Ava took over and their starts their adventure in a new land. Ava was strong, intelligent, beautiful, and a commoner. She was not of privilege or peerage. Grace was truly Ava’s rock, confidant, friend, everything. This was a strong bonding friendship.

Heather McCollum shows how true friendship should be. She gives a story that was detailed but not overwhelming. She adds twist. She gives a villain that was more than just sick and twisted. Tor was a man that had to step out of where he sheltered himself. She did a good job traversing him through the storm. I very much enjoyed this read. Looking for a historical romance that will give you a since of home, shelter, safety, friendship. Then pick up The Beast of Aros Castle.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Beast of Aros Castle.

January 28, 2017 – Started Reading