Olga's Reviews > Gazing into the Eternal: Reflections upon a Deeper Purpose to Living

Gazing into the Eternal by Belsebuub

bookshelves: enlightenment

"To live without love for others is to live in aridity, to be self-serving and fruitless. To live without understanding is to live without sense or purpose. To live without awareness is to live as the deaf, blind and dumb in a world of vibrant light and sound." From Gazing into the Eternal.

Gazing into the Eternal is one of those few rare books that speaks directly to the heart.

The guidance in Belsebuub's teachings is simply indescribable and extremely practical. In 'Gazing into the Eternal' his words are encouraging, with a strong theme: that we have the potential to change, to carry out meaning in our lives, have happiness, find joy, overcome challenges in life, experience spirituality directly and personally, which does not depend on adopting any dogma or system of belief, but on exploring our own life and bringing peace, understanding and meaning to it.

As the title goes, it offers reflections upon a deeper purpose to living. Such personal reflections are priceless and can be worth so much more to a single life where too often we shrug our shoulders to the way we live. This book offers light and guidance on how to explore a much greater way of living.

Olga

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gazing into the Eternal.

Quotes Olga Liked

Belsebuub
“There is far more spiritual potential within than most people realize. The potential is so great that to define it in words would be impossible.”

Belsebuub
“To bring about the new takes not just a development of the old, but a radical leap forward - revolutionary and transforming - and that requires extra factors that were not present before.”

Belsebuub
“To live without love for others is to live in aridity, to be self-serving and fruitless. To live without understanding is to live without sense or purpose. To live without awareness is to live as the deaf, blind and dumb in a world of vibrant light and sound.”

Finished Reading
August 5, 2011 – Shelved
August 11, 2011 – Shelved as: enlightenment

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Great choice of quote Olga!

Olga Thanks! Roumissette actually messaged me with it, and my jaw dropped to how poingant it is. Very strong words I think, that touch you right to the core.

Roumissette Yes - this quote is so powerful to me. it went directly to my heart and seems to be at the core of everything. To me, it is the answer to how we should live our life - Love brings out understanding, which brings out wisdom and living thru awereness is how everything begins.