Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Hard to Protect

Hard to Protect by Incy Black

Dr. Angel Treherne has trained herself to never show weakness, which makes people describe her as the Ice Queen. They don't know what she's overcome, nor the guilt she carries, but one thing is for certain, she would do anything to protect her brother. Special Agent Will Berwick has been forced into the new assignment of finding out the ice doctor's secrets, in order to locate her brother. Unfortunately, all of them underestimated her, as she's instantly suspicious to Will's new interest. Will they fight it out, or together uncover the truth? That's all I'm giving as this story is a suspense, and I would hate to inadvertently give anything away. This is my first journey into Incy Black's world, and I enjoyed it. Her talented writing style held my interest cover to cover. Twists and turns abounded all the way to the ending, which led to some seriously loud f-bomb dropping moments. Not to mention kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. My issue that kept it from being perfect, was that it took me a bit to really warm up to either Angel, or Will, so I spent the beginning mad at both. Then the ending was a bit rushed for me after all the heart pounding adventure getting there. With that being said, I will be reading more by this author in the near future, and I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND this exciting story!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hard to Protect.

March 21, 2017 – Started Reading