Kathleen's Reviews > Echo

Echo by Nana Malone

F 50x66

This is my third Coulters book. I enjoyed Dax more than Bryce and I must say I liked Echo. it was nice to have a female athlete's story.
Echo is the only female in a world of males who excel at what they do. She has always been the buffer between her parents and the boys, shielding them from things that come up. Her parents put a lot of pressure on her and she has accepted it up to this point. She does not want to go to the Olympics but rather go to design school. However, her family does not know this and they hire Cole to train her for the Olympics.
Cole thought he would be destined for the Olympics until he got hurt. He is now going to train someone for the Olympics.
Echo goes into this "relationship" not wanting to be a runner in the Olympics and Cole goes in with preconceived notions about the "rich" and who he will be training. Both are surprised by what they find.
This is another sweet story by Nana Malone and shows how with someone in your corner who loves you and believes in you, you can reach your dreams.
Throughout all three of these books I have not been thrilled with the parents or the grandfather, especially him, and this book did nothing to endear him to me. I was thrilled with Echo's explosion.
I received this ARC and am voluntarily leaving a review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Echo.

March 15, 2017 – Started Reading