Heather C's Reviews > His to Seduce

His to Seduce by Stacey Lynn

While this can absolutely be read as a standalone, I've followed the Fireside Series from the start and I have to say, I think this one may be my favorite. I've enjoyed them all but there's something special about the dynamic between Camden and David that really sucked me in.

Both David and Camden are running away from something in their past so there is a bit of drama to them. But what I like the most is how David never wavered. His goal was to get Camden to open up to him and the idea of them together when they went to Jamaica for their friend's wedding. He knew that he wanted more than a casual hookup and he did everything to make sure she knew that and knew his intentions.

Camden has been very calculated in everything she does since she was twelve. A horrible past has left her with a lot of emotional pain that she hasn't really dealt with and it has left her unable to really enjoy life the way that she should. David does something to her and forces her to face her fear instead of running from it. He's exactly what she needs, even when she doesn't know she needs it.

The two of them are just absolutely perfect for each other and they balance each other out. They push each other and support each other all with the intention of fulling making the other happy. I had a great time experience them fall for each other.

I'm sad that the Fireside Series has come to an end, as I've really enjoyed it. I've liked all the characters and I truly enjoy the writing style from Stacey Lynn. It flows effortlessly and really helps keep the pace steady.

Overall, I enjoyed this book. If you are looking for a super sweet man with a big of cocky swagger and a sweet but haunted woman who is looking to come out of her shell, then this is the book for you.

*ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His to Seduce.

March 20, 2017 – Started Reading
March 20, 2017 – Finished Reading
March 21, 2017 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Terrific review, babe! ;)

Heather C Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Terrific review, babe! ;)"

Thank you! xx