Jackie D's Reviews > Black Hat Hacker

Black Hat Hacker by Soraya Naomi

bookshelves: arc, fav-s

Ahh yes! Let me begin by saying I did the happy dance while waiting in the school pick-up line when I got this book!! Oh how I love them, yes it may mean I have no life and I am sad- EH that's ok, as long as amazing authors such as Soraya Naomi keep writing me these fantastic books I am happy to stay in fiction land!
Wow, where do I start? The author IMO did an excellent job giving this standalone enough detail, for those who have not been fortunate enough to read previous books to understand the other characters roles.
Also, her attention to detail is one I admire, it's great to read books that I actually get lost into- I can really visualize the characters, places, things.
I don't want to give away much about the storyline, I believe this is one you just need to dive head first into.
Henry and Mary have such dynamic, turbulent story- This mafia tale is full of angsty emotion, yet suspenseful, with a twist of humor that will leave you feeling like you know these characters personally. Sexiness with an alpha twist oozed throughout the pages. This was a read in one sitting book for me. I couldn't go about the rest of my day not knowing how Mary and Henry worked through the craziness, or how many dogs they ended up with! I highly suggest this book and the others in this magnificent series.
I was lucky enough to read an advanced readers copy of this book voluntarily

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Hat Hacker.

March 21, 2017 – Started Reading