Wendy's Reviews > Definitely Dead

Definitely Dead by Charlaine Harris

Apr 04, 2008

liked it
Read in July, 2006

I did not enjoy this book quite as much as the others in the series. I don't like the path that Sookie and Bill's relationship has taken, I don't think she should be so angry. I like Quinn some but even he does not seem to be the guy for Sookie and I hate the habit he has of calling her 'Babe'. The storyline was okay although it just barely touched upon some unanswered questions from previous books. It did leave us with some interesting new people for future books. I still look forward to more in this series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Definitely Dead.

Becky I feel the same way about Sookie & Bill's relationship, and I feel that she is being completely irrational towards him.

Glad to see I'm not alone! =)

message 2: by Zoe (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zoe OMG! The whole "Babe" thing drove me nuts! I'm so glad to hear it made someone else annoyed *laugh*

Christy I think it's completely appropriate for her to be finished with Bill. He completely betrayed her in so many ways! But I agree, I didn't really love this book.

Reese The "Babe" thing keeps reminding me of Ranger from the Stephanie Plum series. I guess that's why it doesn't bother me so bad. Just think of Quinn as a Tiger in Ranger form :)

Robin Yeah, I hated when Quinn kept calling her "babe" from the beginning... It was annoying.

Rose Burgess I don't think Sookie is being irrational towards Bill, but I can not help but root for him!

Katie Zieba I really enjoyed this book. I'm glad she is done with Bill. Quinn sounds more like her type not to mention he sounds very sexy. She seems happier with him.