Kahea's Reviews > Kiss Marry Kill

Kiss Marry Kill by Sidney Halston

4195039
***4 ‘5 Things’ Stars***

This was a fun, sweet, smexy and heartfilled second chance at love story with a well thought out and executed little mystery woven into it filled with interesting characters that kept me turning the pages to see what would happen next with Jax and Megan’s relationship as well as find out just what the stalkers endgame was.

Jackson aka Jax is working on living a civilian life, but the guilt over an incident that occurred while still in the military is a huge weight on his shoulders that he cannot shake. I loved Jax. The man is a total take charge alpha male with a protective streak a country mile wide. He has his moments of going beyond being a neanderthal, but it’s not because he needs to feed his ego, it’s because he needs to protect those he calls his own. He’s charming and playful and has a heart of gold, even if he doesn't always acknowledge it.

Megan left one world behind to follow her dreams and through hard work, perseverance and a good dose of being in the right place at the right time luck she has achieved rock royalty status. I loved Meg’s moxie. She sassy and has a genuine and generous heart. I loved how she fought for what she wanted and didn’t have an issue voicing her opinion when necessary.

I loved how Jax and Meg were brought back into each others lives and how it kicked off their second chance romance. It wasn’t an easy one, what with the whole stalker thing and all the crazy that it brought with it, but it was a fun, smexy, sometimes frustrating, and yet ultimately satisfying one as we not only got to see them fight for each others happiness now, but from when they first collided. Being able to see who they were when they first met and who they were now was fun because in some ways they were the same in other not so much, but what was blatantly obvious was the spark between them had never died.

The writing was engaging and I was hooked from the very beginning. The 3rd person dual POV was done well and I thought the whole stalker issue was well thought out and executed. It kept me on my toes throughout the book wondering when the stalker would strike next and in what way. The supporting cast of characters were well written and added depth and entertainment to the story and I’m hoping that we get to see more of all of them as the series progresses.

~ Copy provided by the publisher via NetGalley ~

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Marry Kill.

March 20, 2017 – Shelved
March 20, 2017 – Shelved as: to-read
March 25, 2017 – Started Reading
March 26, 2017 –
57.0% ""...and, damn, he looked good. Less bushy caveman and more trendy bearded badass.""
March 26, 2017 – Shelved as: 2017-books-read