Judy's Reviews > My Boyfriends' Dogs

My Boyfriends' Dogs by Dandi Daley Mackall

Aug 04, 2011

Read in April, 2011

Bailey Daley attracts dogs to her. She trips over a white terrier named Adam and then meets his owner, Went Smith. She considers him her boyfriend but he seems to flirt with every girl he meets. Right before she is ready to give into him so he will want only her she sees that he is not the one type of woman. She loses Went but gains Adam. She is telling her story in Louie's of St Louis where she went to get out of the rain. She is in a prom dress with her hair up and has her 3 dogs. Her story is touching the 3 men who are listening to her in the early hours of the morning.

I think I did not like this at first because it was frustrating seeing this girl throw herself at Went when you could see he liked all the girls. The next story is Mitch who is a real downer of a guy. A deep guy who ends up being shallow. She gains Eve, a dalmation from that relationship.

Then she finds the perfect boyfriend. Eric Strang. She goes into debt buying clothes so she fits into his rich family lifestyle. She becomes someone she is not. She gains Shirley the shitzu from Eric.

It has a really great ending.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Boyfriends' Dogs.