Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog's Reviews > This Isn't Fair, Baby

This Isn't Fair, Baby by K.  Webster

Apr 15, 2017

bookshelves: favorites

This series is everything, baby!

description

I can't tell you how much I love this series! First of all, it's the most gorgeous set of paperbacks that I have on my shelf. Second, every character has something to love about them.... even the villains! And third, the deeply tangled web that connects them all to one another ensnares all kinds of feels, shock and outrage, disbelief, heartbreak and restoration. And lastly, the erotic sex and intimacy within the relationships is simply panty-melting!

I was dying to get my hands on this book! I wanted to know more about Vee, what had happened to her, and how she was going to get out of the mess she was in. Esteban had her under his control and to do with as he pleases. He truly is an evil twisted monster.

When Oscar enters the scene, he devises a plan with Esteban to take back the home in which Diego Gomez has seized. This plan puts Vee in great danger because they plan to use her as their pawn. What will happen when they send her into the lion's den?

Enter Daddy Diego. Holy shitballs, ...this guy!
I cannot wait for you all to get to know this man. He's sexy, demanding and perverted, incredibly dangerous, and has an inner gooey soft side for women. But what happens when an enemy's woman shows up on his doorstep? Will he be hospitable or vengeful?

reviewed by Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Isn't Fair, Baby.

March 17, 2017 – Shelved