Isabella ~Mikku-chan~'s Reviews > On Point

On Point by Annabeth Albert

Apr 15, 2017

bookshelves: 5-stars-favourites, favorites, arc-advanced-reader-copy

I have the feeling every book by Annabeth Albert is getting better and better. Since my start of reading gay romance title I love to read those where two guys fall in love who are a long time friends and colleagues. :3

I am really thirsty to read about the special tension and the relationship those couples have, because they are based on something I really appreaciate in pairings.

Annabeth Albert is able to capture your attention - from the first to the last page.

I really love the chemistry between Ben and Maddox and the tension, the caring is palpable. When both guys are in real trouble they reveal their feelings for each other ... and the reader is within.

Both guys are totally understandable and the depths is amazing, none of them are boring, plain or dull. In fact they have so many layers you are thrilled to reveal them. :3

Besides the erotic tension and the hot scenes, the problems of feeling something for a friend, there are problems they are confronted with and it is so honest and believable that it doesn't seem like a fictional work - but on the other hand it is full of suspense and therefore not boring. :)

This book gets 5 out of 5 stars. <3

Review originally posted on my blog with added content Mikku-chan / A world full of words
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read On Point.

March 17, 2017 – Shelved